Industry 4.0 and R&D
Industry 4.0 solutions for the entire production process,
R&D ecosystem value-creating ability
Industry 4.0 solutions
We are currently undergoing what we call the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which places a heavy emphasis on connectivity, automation, machine learning, and real-time data. The objective of Industry 4.0 is to make development and production processes more flexible, efficient and customer-oriented. The main means of achieving this goal is digitalization, the use of the capabilities of digital systems.
Industry 4.0 and IoT (Internet of Things) are on the verge of explosive development, covering almost all areas and industries, and we are also an active part of this process.
The capabilities of Industry 4.0 are the implementation of automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies, which includes cyber-physical systems, the Internet of Things, and cloud computing. Industry 4.0 creates the so-called “smart factory”.
The above challenges inspired our company, and we research the technology of tomorrow in cooperation with universities, as a result of which the following solutions are available for our customers:
Managed IoT framework
Our sensor network and analytical tools and our managed IoT framework result in efficiency and quality improvement in all areas of manufacturing and production.
Factory infrastructure supervision
Our Industry 4.0 solution for factory infrastructure supervision significantly reduces fault localization time and, as a result, production downtime.
R&D ecosystem value creation capability
Netvisor has been able to achieve its success on the domestic and foreign markets by continuously working on research and development topics related to new industry and professional trends emerging in the world.
We have also implemented the solutions we have developed for our customers, so theory and practice are closely intertwined.
Smart Strategic Planner: Geospatial-based FTTx strategic network planner and cost analyst
We have developed a geospatial-based FTTx strategic network planning and cost analysis tool that provides support in the preliminary business analysis of planned broadband network investments and in making technological and economic decisions.
Creation of a framework supporting the development of information communication infrastructures
The development of a framework supporting the development of infocommunication infrastructures with a life cycle management approach is being implemented, as well as the completion of the research and development tasks necessary to create the building blocks of this system.
MÁV Zrt. line reconstruction
- Development of a platform supporting the telecommunications tasks of infrastructure development
- Preparation of the high-level system plan of the optical network, the IP/MPLS and DWDM transmission network, and the operation support system of the GSMR-2 system
- Construction of an IP/MPLS and DWDM transmission network
- Detailed planning (licensing and implementation) of the construction of a fiber-optic cable network
- Implementation of the GSM-R 2 system operation support system
KIFÜ Superfast Internet Project
The Network Development Support and Monitoring System supported all phases of the “Superfast Internet Project”:
- Mapping: service mapping, infrastructure mapping
- Strategic planning
- Implementation planning support
- Implementation project monitoring
Hungarian National Chamber of Notaries
Development, expansion and support of the IT infrastructure since 2012
- Expert operation support service with 24/7 availability
- Creating storage replication
- Participation in the establishment of a new data center (establishment of cabling, power supply, network, basic infrastructure)
- Implementation of an IP telephone system
- Creation of a disaster-resistant operation with 2 sites